Scholarship

2019/2020 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for International Students

The MasterCard Foundation has committed $500 million to educate 15,000 International Scholars for secondary, undergraduate and Masters levels, who are committed to giving back to their communities and contributing to the social development and economic growth in their countries of origin. Scholarships are available to Study in USA, Canada, Germany and other parts of the worlds.

MasterCard Foundation Scholarship

See currently available MasterCard Scholars Programs below.

Watch How to Apply to Win the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship

Connect Free Dating Sugar Mummy

Please Enter Your Active Email to Get Instant Reports

17 Comments

17 Comments

1. Arnaud AGONSANOU

May 21, 2019 at 10:53 am

Arnodimitryadn@*****.***
    Arnaud AGONSANOU
    Célibataire boy en Afrique
    Whatsapp +*** ** ** ** **

• Mr.daloar hossaim

May 28, 2019 at 10:57 am

Hello i am mr.daloar hossain
      Bangladash
      **/ yo
      Mo on. +*** **********

2. John balogun

May 21, 2019 at 11:36 am

Hello,am john balogun. I love the enchanted nice the lagy look awesome and sweat l love her ***plexion also. Well am john balogun from Nigeria l would be honoured lf you take me as ur sugar guy and adopted man. Am humble, lovely, kind, faithful.together we will make things work out.l will cherish and adore you to the core. My phone numbers are +*************. Or+************* my ***** johnbanogun@*****.***

3. Bashir Noor

May 22, 2019 at 7:34 am

I am honest loving and hard working Muslim guy from Afghanistan I Iike honest people , I respect peolple and hope tk be respected, l like watching cricket, pic nic,
    My.# *************
    WhatsApp,**********

4. Olawale Ogunneye

May 22, 2019 at 1:33 pm

Hello Lady Jane,
    Thank you for the interest im me and i sincerely assure you that you&#****;ll find me faithful, reliable, trustworthy, dependable and readily able & available.

My name is olawale, a Nigerian resident in Lagos, witty, humourous, humane & open-minded. I am free-spirited, likeable, accessible and altruistic. A non-smoker, no drugs nor alcoholic but industrious and ever ready to learn from others. My hobbies include listening to good soulful music, football, table tennis, volleyball, reading & travelling.

Nevertheless, i am sensuously romantic, affectionately loving, energetically strong, reliably able & capable to satisfy your emotional needs, fulfilling your ***ual desires effortlessly with maximum pleasures & enjoyments. Moreso, i want to reassure you that i am readily available whenever & wherever my services are needed.

Here is my contact details:
    Name: olawale ogunneye
    Phone No: +*************
    Email: olawalems@*****.***

5. Raja imtiyaz

May 23, 2019 at 1:38 am

I&#****;m Raja imtiyaz,real name is sheikh imtiyaz Ahmed,single,never married,under graduate *-year ***puter course,I want to further study in university under the scholarship program but limited period for nice job with handsome salary,i was working as production manager,my interest for canada,I searching last of *-months for nice job with handsome salary and I wants marry in canada with nice & rich girl in canada I stay with her,I can&#****;t connect with international peoples or friends or university students because my cell phone is second handed in my hand,and not conversation with foreign people&#****;s my cell phone is hanging & switched off at least *-times once aday my cell is ordinary not I-phone,I face up very hard days,if you are not accept the request,pls help me for,you send me name of the some of sites for particularly for USA & canada,you can contacts me,************,************,email,
    rajaimtiyaz***@*****.***

6. Isaac frimpong

May 25, 2019 at 8:14 am

Hello dear friend I am Isaac and I am begging you to help me with scholarship my dear to further my education please I&#****;m begging you to help kindly help me to get scholarship from your department kindly consider my request and help me please my contact number is+************
    Email bochyeba**@*****.co
    What Sapp number+************

7. Ozemhoya Leonard

May 26, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Mummy am interested, good job

8. Amin madrid

May 26, 2019 at 2:04 pm

9. Chuchujojo

May 26, 2019 at 7:52 pm

I waint real sugar mummy

10. Melvin Ware

May 27, 2019 at 12:24 am

In need of a sugar momma or girl leave a message and number and pic add me girl on FB

11. MOSES OFFEI GYEKYE

May 28, 2019 at 12:15 pm

I&#****;m Moses Offei Gyekye from Ghana looking for a rich sugar mommy to offer me job and visa to ***e and stay with her as my lifetime partner .
    My WhatsApp number is +************.And my @ mail address is gyekyeoffei**@*****.***

12. MOSES OFFEI GYEKYE

May 28, 2019 at 12:20 pm

My WhatsApp number is plus two three three five four one three two nine zero one three ..And my @ mail address is gyekyeoffei**@*****.***

13. Saasat

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

I am a trust human

14. Imran nazir

May 28, 2019 at 2:32 pm

Very grt

15. Ozemhoya Leonard

June 17, 2019 at 7:43 am

OK I accept, I mr Leonard ozemhoya.
    Call me on +*************, faithfully Leo